HTN Recruit is seeking a creative, motivated Commis Chef and Sous Chef to work in one of our Hosts main Kitchens. You will report to the Executive Chef and be part of a large and dynamic team.
- Maintaining food storage & handling procedures
- Maintaining food quality & nutritional standards
- Performing technical culinary food production, portion control & service standards
- Proficient in knife skills and food preparation
- Is aware of OH&S regulations in regards to the Kitchen brigade, including manual handling and lifting of heavy objects
- Maintaining cooking temperatures, product cooling & labeling
- Follows the venues grooming standards
- Ensuring all directions are followed out at the request of any Senior Management
Candidate Should Have:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work most effectively in a team environment
- A fantastic attitude to providing quality work and service
- Creative flair and great ideas
- Exceptional at production of large quantity for food and have a flair for presentation
- Quality and portion control
- Understanding Food Safety industry requirements
- Unlimited working rights in Australia
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HTN is an equal opportunity employer.