There is a exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to become a Food and Beverage Trainee within the corporate offices of our client who is a leading provider of legal services In Australia.
We are seeking a Food and Beverage Trainee to join our team on a permanent basis. At the end you will receive a nationally recognized qualification.
The Trainee must demonstrate:
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to take direction
- The ability to fit into and work together with a team
- Strong work ethic
- Good personal hygiene
- Willingness to learn
- Produce and maintain high standards of food and beverage preparation and presentation
- maintaining safety and cleanliness at all times
- maintaining a positive and professional attitude
- producing consistent, high-quality food
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Time management
- The ability to multitask
- Have the ability to fit into and work together with a team
- Good communication skills
Applicants must meet eligibility criteria to undertake an Australian Traineeship.
HTN is an equal opportunity employer.
A person is eligible to be approved as an trainee in NSW if they are:
- an Australian citizen, or
- a foreign national with permanent residency, or
- a New Zealand passport holder who has been resident in Australia for more than six months, or
- a person who holds a visa that is identified by Training Services NSW as being eligible, providing that that the visa is valid beyond the nominal term of the training contract.