As an Apprentice Chef, you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver while contributing to high levels of customer service.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an Apprentice Chef:
- Contribute to high levels of customer service
- Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship
- Manage customer relations when necessary
- Ensure that food recipes are followed properly during food preparation and cooking time
- Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to the highest standard
- Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the Head Chef or senior manager
An Apprentice Chef who has:
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Well presented and tidy
Applicants must meet eligibility criteria to undertake an Australian Apprenticeship.
HTN is an equal opportunity employer.
A person is eligible to be approved as an apprentice or trainee in NSW if they are:
- an Australian citizen, or
- a foreign national with permanent residency, or
- a New Zealand passport holder who has been resident in Australia for more than six months, or
- a person who holds a visa that is identified by Training Services NSW as being eligible, providing that that the visa is valid beyond the nominal term of the training contract.
This Position would also be suitable for someone who is interested in Cooking, Kitchen Hand and Hospitality
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.