We have a very exciting opportunity for a creative, talented, motivated and qualified Commis Chef.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Confidently support and collaborate with our Head Chef and Sous Chef and work effectively within a team environment
- Have a passion for the food industry and local produce
- Possess good time management skills
- Have the ability to work in a busy environment under
- Think creatively and place a strong emphasis on quality and presentation
- Ensure strict stock rotation and minimum wastage
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy & ensure all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned to OHS standards.
- Practice skills and follow standard recipes and plate presentations to maintain consistent quality standards.
- Run the day-to-day operation of an allocated section, ensuring mis en place is complete and par levels maintained.
- Adhere to food safety and hygiene standards.
- Follow guidelines set for timely food service to guests.
- Completed Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or Apprenticeship.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the flexibility to work on a 7-day rotating roster including public holidays and weekends.
- Please note only people with full Australian working rights are eligible to apply for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career with an exciting, vibrant and growing company. In return for your dedication and commitment, you will receive excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and engaged team.